Answered By: Corrie Bott Last Updated: Jan 29, 2015 Views: 154
The library does not normally purchase textbooks, but we may have some older editions of some textbooks, You can check our online catalog https://callutheran.worldcat.org and search by the title of the textbook.
Helpful Hint #1: You can check the library catalog to see if we carry your textbook in an electronic version. Go to the library homepage http://www.callutheran.edu/iss/research/
- Search for title in the "Search E-journals and E-books" box
Helpful Hint #2: You can check to see if your instructor has placed the class texts on Course Reserve. Items placed on Course Reserves are available for in-library use, usually for two hours at a time.
- Click here to search Course Reserves: https://callutheran.worldcat.org/wcpa/courseReserves?action=courseReserveManager
Helpful Hint #3: Search websites for good deals on new and used textbooks:
- half.com (an ebay company) http://www.half.ebay.com/
- textbooks.com http://www.textbooks.com/
- Amazon http://www.amazon.com/New-Used-Textbooks-Books/b?ie=UTF8&node=465600
- Barnes and Noble http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/textbooks-college-textbooks/379002366/
- chegg.com http://www.chegg.com/