Answered By: Corrie Bott Last Updated: Aug 15, 2018 Views: 31
Here is a summary of the process:
- Instructors who would like to put an item on course reserve have the option of bringing in their own personal copy of a book or DVD, or selecting an item from the Pearson Library collection.
- All course reserve items must be submitted along with a reservation form. Forms can be filled out online. https://www.callutheran.edu/library/services/course-reserves.html
- The evening circulation supervisor processes course reserve requests. Please allow at least 24 hours for the items to reach the shelf. Items will have a book strap created, and receive a barcode along with additional library physical processing items.
- Course reserve materials are available to students for in-library use only for 2hr or 3hr loan periods. Course reserves are shelved at the circulation desk according to instructor name.
- We keep reservation forms on file and refer to these forms at the end of each semester. Unless otherwise noted, we will return instructor materials via campus mail, or return library materials to the general stacks at the end of each semester. Please let us know if you need your items returned to you early. Please do not throw away the gold band or tear off the barcode.
- Reference material should not be placed on reserve, as these items are already restricted to library use only.