Answered By: Corrie Bott Last Updated: Jan 06, 2015 Views: 24
Answered By: Corrie Bott
Last Updated: Jan 06, 2015 Views: 24
Here is a summary of the process:
- Instructors who would like to put an item on course reserve have the option of bringing in their own personal copy of a book or DVD, or selecting an item from the Pearson Library collection.
- All course reserve items must be submitted along with a reservation form. Forms can be filled out online. http://www.callutheran.edu/iss/research/forms/course-res.php Paper copies are also available at the circulation desk in the library.
- The evening circulation supervisor processes course reserve requests. Please allow at least 24 hours for the items to reach the shelf. Items will be wrapped in a gold band and receive a barcode and an instructor label.
- Course reserve materials are available to students for in-library use only for 2hr or 3hr loan periods. Course reserves are shelved at the circulation desk according to instructor name.
- We keep reservation forms on file and refer to these forms at the end of each semester. Unless otherwise noted, we will return instructor materials via campus mail, or return library materials to the general stacks at the end of each semester. Please let us know if you need your items returned to you early. Please do not throw away the gold band or tear off the barcode.
- Reference material should not be placed on reserve, as these items are already restricted to library use only.