Answered By: Corrie Bott Last Updated: Aug 25, 2015 Views: 71
There are three primary ways to renew a book (and other library items):
- You can come in to the library in person and ask at the Circulation desk for a book renewal. You will need to have your CLU I.D. and know the title of the book, but the book itself does not have to be physically present.
- You can also call the Circulation desk and have them renew it over the phone. You will need to provide your name, CLU I.D. number, and the title of the book.
- The third option is to renew it via your MyCLU account.
- Log into your MyCLU account in Blackboard.
- Click on the purple "Library" icon on the top left portion of the page.
- Select "Services" on the right side of the page.
- Click on "Access Your Library Account".
- Select "My Library Account" on the top right of the page.
- This will bring you to your personal library account, where you can select which books you would like to renew. Please note that most items can only be renewed twice. DVDs that are renewed after their due date will still be charged a late fee for any days between the initial due date and the day they are renewed.