Answered By: Corrie Bott Last Updated: Jun 23, 2015 Views: 9
Here is a list of some of the most relevant databases for education research available through Pearson Library.
Education Source (EbscoHost)
- Coverage in Education Source spans all levels of education from early childhood to higher education and also includes educational specialties such as multilingual education, health education and testing. Subject matter includes Adult Education, Continuing Education, Distance Learning, Government Funding, Multicultural/Ethic Education, Social Issues, Student Counseling, Vocational Education as well as many others.
- Coverage includes in-depth reports on discipline, common core, assessment, and e-learning, standards. Includes the Research Center, which conducts annual policy surveys, collects data, and performs annual analysis including state policy indicators.
ERIC – Education Research
- This guide to published and unpublished sources on education includes over 1,000 sources, from journals, books, theses, curricula, conference papers, and standards and guidelines. (1966-present; updated monthly)
Education – ProQuest Research Library
- Search titles on education subjects such as administration, policy, teaching practices, and more in this module of ProQuest Research Library.
- A customized collection of e-books covering the field of Education covering the fields of Teacher Education, Special Education, Counseling and Guidance, Educational Administration and Educational Leadership
Be sure to also review the Education Research Guide and contact a librarian for further questions.